Friday, June 20, 2008

Weigh day week 7

Sorry guys bit this post today is gonna be very short.. I am working another job this morning and time is tight. But I am am very pleased to announce that my weight loss for the weeks is ....

-5 lbs
Grand total lost as of week 7 is -56lbs since 4/29/08

Things are going pretty good right at least as far as the surgery goes. I did however receive a phone call yesterday from the clinic regarding my blood work. Everything is normal with the exception of my Protein & b12 counts. They are a little low and they are having me switch the way I am taking my vitamins and proteins. They however, were not too concerned with it as they were just border line low. Me, on the other hand, am very concerned about it as they are the 2 major things that keep your hair from falling out so this makes me very paranoid. I really, really do not want to lose my hair.. So I will make the changes they told me and see what happens. I have to get my blood work done in another 5 weeks so hopefully it will be better.

Well unfortunately I have to run right now.. Check back later and I will try to post more.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Healthy Chelle said...

YAY!

5 lbs! That's almost a size, right?

Keep on rocking!

Anonymous said...

yippee....2 lbs above your goal loss each week , which puts you ahead of schedule for your BIRTHDAY NEW WEIGHT. Keep it up!!!!