Thursday, June 26, 2008

Off Track

I seem to have gotten off track a little and need to get myself back to the routine. This past week has been a busy one and I have neglected to follow some of my very important rules. It is very hard everyday to fit all my protein and water into my daily life. I can't honestly say why because you would think that it would be easy but as the day progresses time just seems to slip by you and the next thing you know you re getting ready for bed to begin a new day. The new Protein directions that the nutritionist told me to do has really thrown me off. When I was using the protein bullets (as posted before I have found out that they don't work well and was told to switch) I was able to mix them into my water and drink it through out the day.. Now I have been forced to switch to protein powders that I mix with water and drink.. These are not very good at all and hard to tolerate. The powders (dosages is 2 big scoops) are very thick, heavy, take quite awhile for me to drink and usually cause me a bit of nausea. I tried many ways to get it down but all has ended with the same results. So now it has begun to be quite a chore for me and as many of you know when you don't like something you don't do it. I have been trying very hard to make sure I eat very high protein foods but that by itself is not enough, I can't and don't eat a whole lot and because of this I think I have been getting a little sluggish and lacking in energy. I guess I just need to keep experimenting with proteins until I find something that works for me and then I can get back into a routine. NOt to mention I need to make sure I get the right amount of protein so my hair does not fall out.. So far so good on that.. knock on wood.

Last night I started to put up my swimming pool I am really looking forward to getting into it. It is just one of those plastic ones that is 16' round 48" tall but it is really one of the best things I could have bought. I got so much use out of it last year and I really enjoy doing water exercises as it is so much easier on the joints. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have it up and running.

Be sure to check in tomorrow as it is weigh day!! I am looking forward to this one and hope for big numbers..

talk to you soon

MEchele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just go back to the other way of doing the protein. At least that way you were doing it and then ease into the new way??little by little? better to be borderline low than not doing it at all? just a thought? I can't wait to hear about tomorrow's numbers....