Friday, June 13, 2008

Weigh Day Week 6

Well Weigh Day arrived again today

Here are the results.

Last week - 48 lbs gone
This week another loss of - 3lbs
Total Weight Loss so far - 51lbs Since April 29,2008

Well Not bad I guess, I was hoping for a big dramatic number but I will take it anyways. I mean as my sister pointed out at 3lbs a week I could be at the 100lbs mark by my birthday.(Sept 20th) Would that not be a great a birthday present or what..

Last night I went to the Gym and did Water aerobics for the first time since my surgery..I actually had a fun time doing it and seemed to get a much better work out then I did before. I noticed that my movements were much easier then they were before my surgery. For example: you have to reach behind you and grab your ankle and hold it behind your back for a stretch on your upper thigh, I was not able to do that before and it was very easy for me to do yesterday. Also, it was much easier to do everything that involved my abs as it seems most of the 50lbs I have lost must be from around my middle..

Well here it is 4 hours later since I started this post... My morning has just not gone very well and right now I am just feeling sick & tired about allot of things.. I know, I know I am just feeling sorry for myself. It is just sometimes I think that there are allot of injustice in this world and that the people who are deserving get nothing and people who are the scum of the earth seem to never have to face any consequences for there actions...At least here on this earth... Obviously, there is a story behind this but it is just too long to tell you all and well would probably bore you too.

But Anyways I am very glad of my weight loss and that I am starting to see some changes in my body as the weight drops off.

Sorry this post is just short and to the point today my mind seems to be scattered right now and I am having trouble concentrating on this.. Everyone have a great weekend and I will talk to yo on Monday..

3 comments:

Healthy Chelle said...

Way to go on another 3 lbs!

You just keep on losing!

Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Don't let the other stuff get you down, Michele... just keep concentrating on the future. the past will be behind you in no time...3 lbs is GREAT>>

Patty Beaty said...

Hey! I have been checking in on you periodically and you are really making some great strides. Best of Luck on your continued success and I hope to see you in the fall. By the Way---Where is the bow for the goat????