Friday, October 3, 2008

Well Not this week either

I guess my body is just taking and hiatus right now on the weight loss. I was hoping for the big 100 but I am not surprised that it did not happen . I was not really good about my diet the past week and well the scale showed it.

Weight GAIN this week +2 lbs
Total weight loss since surgery -97lbs

It is a bummer but well I have no one to blame really.. I need to get focused and also get exercising. I know that there is no way that I will not lose more weight so I am not worrying about it.. Maybe I am subconsciously trying to sabotage myself into not getting to that 100lb mark so I don't have to reveal my actual weight.. I have no idea why I can't get over that little hurtle, I guess it is pure embarrassment on my part that I had let myself get that big.

On another note this Internet dating thing is crazy!!! I have had quite a few responses and have IM with quite a few people. At one time the other night I had like 5 guys IMing at one time and I just started to laugh as I kept getting confused as to who was who and what... I finally just gave up, not to mention that most of them seemed like the were way too weird for my taste... and the ones who were basically out for a quick lay got the boot right away or the ones who claimed I was the "one" by looking at my picture and profile got the boot too. According to what I have been told you have to really weed out the weird ones to get to the one normal ones. I have chatted with one guy who seems like he could be somewhat normal but who knows.

This weekend will hopefully be a good one, I have plenty to keep me busy around here. It is time to get all my outside stuff done and summer stuff put away before the snow flies. It was pretty cold last night so I am gonna have to get out the electric blanket as I refuse to put the furnace on just yet. I will also be doing a 10 mile charity ride on Sunday with my horse T-bone.. He needs the exercise as well I do. and my uncle is once again gone off for a long weekend so I will be doing the chores for him again till Tuesday.

Well I guess that is all for now. Here's to a healthier week coming up and lots of weight loss!!

Think thin..

2 comments:

Allan said...

Patience grasshopper...Remember that muscle is alot heavier than fat. How do you feel ? You look 4000% better, so give it a chance. Stop grazing also, and enjoy yourself. Good to know that the male population is still out there chasing a good thing... Enjoy the weekend.

Healthy Chelle said...

You'll get there Chele!

It's cooling down here finally and the weather is perfect for getting some exercise in!