Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been blown off

Oh well what is a girl to do.. I guess as My fellow blogger Allan says I am gonna quit worrying about men. I have come to realize that I am just not ready for this dating things yet and well I think I am just gonna let it slide and see how I feel again in another month or two. As everyone says there are plenty of fish in the sea and well maybe when I get a tad bit skinnier and of course more confident in myself I will go fishing again. I will catch a butt load of guppies until my big ole shark comes along...lol.

I think as I stated before I am now gonna just really start concentrating on the Physical fitness part of my new life and body.. I will start to go to the gym more and make it my routine. I have no excuses to not get "my train on" as my other fellow blogger and cousin Healthier Chelle says. I have 13 lbs to try and lose by the end of the month and I will do my best.. That will be my 6 month mark and I would love to be down 120lbs.. That would be so cool and boy would I really feel proud of myself. I won't beat myself up over it if I don't make it but I am gonna try.

I am feeling pretty good, Got a little sick last night as I ate a bit of greasy food but all is well.

I spoke to another person yesterday who had the same surgery as I, she is my age as well and was about my weight & Height when she started. She had her surgery 11 months ago and is down a whopping 172lbs.. Can you believe it? Boy I can't wait for that day to happen. 172 pound in less then a year. Crazy!!! that is like a whole other adult person and she feels great!
I am glad to know there are so many other people out there who have had this surgery and have very little or no complications from it.

Well anyways I will talk to you all on Friday for weigh day.. I am not really think I will have too big of numbers but if I did not gain anything I will be incredibly happy!!! ( I am shooting for -4lbs)

Talk to you all later..

No comments: