Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting better

Yes I am getting better. The hurt is not as bad as it was yesterday and well I think I will pull through...lol.. Everything still hurts just not quite as bad as it did.. and of course I have the wonderful world of Vicoden ..lol

I will say this.. it is so easy to revert back to your old comfort food eating habits when you are sick and lying around doing nothing. All I wanted was my good old comfort foods.. I know that this weeks weigh in is really gonna be a bad one as I did so much drinking this weekend as well as the fact that I ate some pretty bad foods ( pizza, rally burger) while I was laying on the couch nursing my sore body. So the combinations of crap food with doing nothing I am sure has packed on a couple of pounds. But never fear it will not stay on long!!! I will be back on track and losing weight again before you know it.

Now an update on the man game.. Wouldn't you know it.. The one that I really did not care about one way or the other if I saw again.. (you know the boring one who did not talk..) is the one who has been most persistent in calling me. I will say this much he does talk way more on the phone then he did in person.. and of course me being the person that I am came right out and asked him what the deal was on Saturday night.. Are you really shy or did you just not have anything to say.. he said he was very nervous and well that sometimes he just does not talk that much.. A man of few words I guess.... hmmm most women would probably like that but me I need to be able to get into a good fight once in awhile and I think with this guy I would always be the one making decisions and such and well my moto has been and probably always will be... "I need a man who is manlier then me.." lol Sooo I am thinking that today's phone call will be the last phone call..

Boy I am telling you my self esteem has just quadrupled in the past few weeks.. Imagine what it will be like when I lose 30 more lbs... Lord look out.. Michele is coming to take the world by storm.. I guess I just feel like I have missed out on so much stuff and am ready to have some fun and allot of it. I am comparing myself now to what I was this time last year and boy what a difference. I mean at this time last year I was sitting on the couch contemplating which food to eat and when and what TV show to watch and which one to record for later...Now I am always trying to line up what to do next.. I mean for instance her I am writing this blog while I am also talking to someone about meeting tomorrow night for karaoke at a local place.. I guess Thursday is becoming the new Friday..lol

Well anyhoo I guess this is enough babble for now. Talk to you all Friday for this weeks dreaded weigh day.

1 comment:

Allan said...

Self confidence shows. Look at your old pictures and your newer ones.. Good luck on the scale tomorrow. I sent mine to the repair guy for recalibration.. It must be off...

Later