Friday, October 10, 2008

The BIG Reveal !!!

Yup you guessed it!!! I FINALLY hit the over 100lb weight loss.. and I did it with a HUGE BANG!!! Not only did I do very well this week I think that this is my largest weight loss week so far since my journey started Soooooo you know what that means.. As promised, I must reveal my actually start weight and current weight for all the world to know. .....VERY SCARY for me to do but here goes!!!!! drum roll please .......................

This weeks weight LOSS ... -9 lbs .... YIPPIE!!!!
Total weight loss since April 29th, 2008 ..... -106 lbs GONE !!!!

Here goes the scary part... Deep breath!!!!

Pre-surgery start weight a whopping 339lbs (god I just hate writing this)

Current Weight -- 233 lbs .. This is the lowest weight I have been since probably about 1994 or more. ..

Boy Can you believe it.. I was fat..... Hence, of course, the reason I had surgery. I am really very excited.. .Technically I am really about 34 lbs away from my goal weight.. which was just to be 199.. anything under 200lbs basically. I am sure that I will actually shoot for more once I reach that but right now that is my next big goal..

On to other news.. My class reunion is tomorrow 20 years Holy SHIT .. I remember like it was yesterday one of the happiest days of my life.. High school Graduation and here it is now 20 years later.. I actually was quite on the fence about going to it but I am.. Who knows if anyone will be there that I actually care about seeing and boy do I sure hope that some of those old bitchy, snobby girls and those stuck up jocks have all gotten fat and Bald.. lol.. It should be very interesting, at least I am going with one of my best friends Sue and we will have a nice time together regardless.. We don't get to spend to much time together anymore so it is always nice when we get to see each other.

And now to even more news.. My date from weds night .. Joe.. Did actually call me yesterday.. I get some mixed signals from him but I guess if he was not interested he would not have called nor would he of asked me to do something else.. Which so happens to be for tonight.. I am actually gonna make dinner and then he was gonna bring a movie over.. But of course he said he would call me today once he got up and stuff ( he works 3rd shift) to finalize a time and such but being the skeptical person I am I will believe that he is coming only when he actually calls. I have to say I do hope that he does. We seem to have bunch in common so that is pretty cool. I also however am still continuing to talk to 2 other people.. I have not met them yet and one I don't think I am gonna meet but the other one is still kinda promising. So we will see.

Well I guess that is all for now.. Everyone have a great weekend..

Mechele

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be careful Michele..trust your instincts--and don't let Porter out of your(or his) sight--:)

Congrats on 106 lbs! Very good!
Life sounds like it is treating you good for a change--I am glad.
Have fun at the 20 year reunion---next year is my 35 th-hard to beleive actually.

Healthy Chelle said...

Rockin Girl!

Leigh Ann said...

AWESOME!!!!