Friday, October 24, 2008

weigh day.. Week???

Well I am still losing

This weeks weigh loss -2lbs
total weight loss since 4/29/08 -110lbs

AND I am now wearing a size 16 jeans !!!! comfortably

Pretty cool!! It is so amazing to me everytime I think about it just how far I have come and just how much I am changing. I am feeling better and of course looking better. I am really working hard at my self-confidence level and I think I am suceeding.. I went out to the bar last night with my cousin and had a good time.. I was comfortable enough to talk to more people and even managed to catch the eye of a couple of guys...lol... I don't feel like people are looking at me in disgust anymore and according to my cousin I get checked out quite frequently..lol..

Anyways, last night I also learned a HUGE lesson.. Now we all know that drinking is not the best thing you can do when you have this surgery and for the most part I am very careful about what I drink and how much.. But last night while getting my courage up to do some kareoke in a bar full of people I had a shot of Tequilla. That was the WORST mistake I could have ever made!! The minute that shot hit my stomach I doubled over in pain !! and it lasted for quite a few minutes. It was terrible and you can bet that I will NEVER do that again.. To me it felt just like you were pouring straight alcohol on an open cut.. Lesson learned on this one..

This weekend will also be a busy one. I am looking forward to spending time with my cousin and have allot of activities planned including some horse back riding.. Which you all know I just love to do. I hope you all have a great weekend and a safe one.. I am looking forward to telling you all about my weekend adventures.

Think Thin... MeChelle

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I was just thinking of you today (I was in the Halloween store)my friend and I were talking about your awesome your Halloween parties were. I told her about your weight loss, so I thought I would check in on ya. I am glad to seeing you do so well! You look beautiful! ((HUGS)) Rachelle (Baron the Friesians Mom) ;o)