Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Practice Makes perfect --

Yup I went out with another guy last night.. we met at a local bar and had a pretty good time.. but, of course, who knows what will happen but my new way of thinking is that why not just go out and meet as many as I can. Get a few free drinks and dinners and see what happens.. So what I am basically saying is that I am now being able to look at this whole dating thing in a strictly casual manner.. totally different then a a couple of weeks ago. It will be interesting to see how things progress as the months or even years may go by.. I might just be looking back at these post and laughing while I am comfortable in some new relationship with a man who will seem perfect to me.. (Oh healthier Chelle... I have not ruled out the horse auction thing.. I actually found a new horse auction that I will be attending soon) My internet dating membership will be running out soon and I will NOT be renewing them as I don't really have the extra money to spend and the other reason is that I want to do a little experiment and see how men react to me as I lose more weight.. For instance I started this progress at one weight and did it for a month. I would like to lose 20 more lbs then sign up again and try it for a month. and then so on.. It is gonna be my own little experiment as to how men in general act. Who knows maybe my little experiment will end up on the Oprah show..lol

I am looking forward to this upcoming weekend. My cousin form TN is flying in and we always have a great time when we get together. So it should be a very active weekend which is always a good thing as then I don't have to worry about how much food I am putting in my mouth.

And speaking of food.. I am doing pretty well I think, I have not weighed myself at all so I am not really sure if I am losing any weight this week.. I of course, hope that I am but I am not really feeling it this week at all. But I guess we will see on Friday. I would happy with another 2 lbs.. My 6 month check up is coming due so we will see just how well I am doing.. I know that they are gonna yell about my protein as I am still very lax on getting that in. My hair is still falling out but some days it is worse then others and even though it is falling out I am not really seeing a difference in my hair, I mean it still feels as thick and as full as it usually does and well I get a butt load of compliments on it from all my online single weirdos.

So I guess that is it for now. I will check in with you all again on Friday.. Everyone have a great couple of days..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you are now taking the internet dating scene and men on a lighter note and not personally when the don't follow thru but I MUST REMIND YOU that you need to BE VERY CAREFUL out there. As you know there are a lot of crazies out there so Please Please take precautions and let someone know whee and when you are going somewhere when you are with somoeone new....It is becuase a lot of people love you and would not wnat to see anything happen to you . You have come this far so don't throw caution to the wind, as they say..Keep up the good work on the weight loss....

Allan said...

That said, see you soon in NY