Friday, October 17, 2008

I am bored

Hey all. Another Friday is here and almost gone already. I tried to post many times this morning but my computer was not working right or maybe it was just this website. Anyways the results are in for today

After last weeks big loss I still managed to lose another 2 lbs

this weeks loss -2lbs
Total weight loss to date -108lbs

Not to bad.. I am happy with it.

Well even though I swore off men the other day. I did end up going on a lunch date today with a guy. I will say that he seems nice enough but he definitely looks way older then the picture that he had online.. I know for sure that he wants to see me again, of course, I have heard that before but I don't know, I guess it can't hurt and practice makes perfect right .. But I guess it is also something I do not have to decide right this very instant either.

Now onto my bored thing.. I have to admit I am really getting lonely and bored. I am very antsy lately and am needing some excitement of some kind. I can't quite put my finger on it! and of course money is so tight, so that causes major issues as most all of my friends want to go out usually for dinner and drinks and well I just afford to be doing that all time specially when the eating thing is no longer much of a part of my life. My body has changed so much now that I guess I am feeling the need for everything else to change and of course being the way that I am I want everything to change right now !!! .. But I know in my head that it just does not happen that way but at the same time my head just refuses to accept that. So I guess I will keep searching for whatever it is I am looking for and hopefully some day I will find it.

Everyone have a great weekend. Think Thin.. MEchele

1 comment:

Allan said...

Come to New York for Thanksgiving !!! That would give you something to talk about...