Monday, October 6, 2008

This WILL be the week !!

I don't care if I have to take 10 laxatives and shit out my excess 3 lbs I am gonna get to that 100 lb mark!!!..lol .. I am really gonna focus this week and get the pounds off. I have thrown away all the grazing food in my house so that will get rid of some of the temptations and I am really gonna focus hard on getting my protein in because as per usual I am lacking on that and my hair is really starting to fall out.

I had a pretty productive weekend. I worked outside quite a bit and got allot of work done out there. I put all my pool stuff away as well as got the outside lawn furniture and stuff moved. I even started on cleaning out my barn but I have LOTS more work to do on that before I can even consider that clean...lol.. I also did allot of weed whacking and hopefully that will be the last time this year I have to do it and I also took care of all my uncles animals while he is once again gone for a long weekend. Now, of course, I did not work all weekend I did take some time and had some fun. Me & my horse copper went for a long ride on Saturday and on Sunday I went on a 10 mile charity horse ride.. That was great fun, I took my horse T-bone on that ride and he was a pretty good boy with only a few incidents.. ( For him that is good, he can be mighty stubborn when he wants to be) but I am so proud of myself because as I continue to lose weight my riding skills continue to improve. Before T-bone had me pretty intimidated as he can be a handful to control and being fat does not help with balance, specially if he is trying to throw you off. Now I can handle him pretty well and that he is now learning that he can try all he wants but I am not going anywhere and he will do what I say. He is basically figuring it out slowly but surely.. I think after yesterdays ride he now understands and he is gonna finally give up. He tried to be a butt head just a couple of times and he was quickly corrected as well as he tried a new thing and that was rearing up on his hind legs.. This is something he never did before and I pretty much considered it a last stitch effort on his part.. I think it scared him way more then it bothered me.
But anyways the whole moral of this story is that the weight loss has helped me dramatically in this area and for that I am so thankful. It was always a life long dream of mine to own horses and ride. Well I have owned the horses long enough, now I am able to ride the way I always wanted to, that in itself is worth it..

Now to update you all on the Internet dating thing. It seems that there are way too many weirdos in this world and it seems that they are all attracted to me. I am very puzzled as too why it seems that I can't attract anyone worth any potential.. I mean I know it has only been 1 week and I am certainly not gonna find my knight in shining armor in that time but I have not even caught the attention of anyone who might excite me, everyone that has emailed or IM'd me has had alternative motives, is just mentallyway out there or they seem like they are interesting and Interested in meeting me but then you never hear from them again. Boy I hate it when a guy says that they will call and doesn't.. For all you guys reading out there..Why do you do that? specially on the Internet it is not like you can see my face or anything.. This is why I hate this stuff, I am thinking that I may just not be ready to start the dating thing yet and I think I may just wait until I can deal with it without questioning myself all the time and wondering what the heck is wrong with me.. This issues stems from years of being told bad things about myself or questioning my self worth... I am not sure what it will take to get over it. or if I will ever get over it. Probably need a shrinks help for that but well that is something I really am not gonna do so for the time being I am just gonna let it slide and just be happy with how things are going and concentrate on my weight loss. I am sure I will meet someone someday.

Well I guess that is it for now.. or at least it is enough for me right now.

Happy Monday everyone.. MEchele

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, Everyone including you, have to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince!! So you can't give up!!!! There is someone out there it may just take time. Have fun on the internet and see it for what it is, entertainment, and not anything more, than you won't be disappointed...It will come when you least expect it. But in the meantime, you can continue to see what is not for you, so when the right guy comes along you will know it.

So concentrate on your proteins!!! and everything that you are suppose to do to keep healthy and progress will come....

Good things and Good people are worth the wait...

I am so proud of you and your accomplishments in the past 5 months, just know it is only the beginning.....of the wonderful rest of your life. Enjoy the ride...even with it's downfalls...

Healthy Chelle said...

So, I come on here to write you something inspiring and I see that your sister has already beat me to the punch!

Don't lose sight of YOU. Keep your focus on YOU.

Love ya!

and GET YOUR TRAIN ON GIRL!

Allan said...

Be confident, keep focus, someone will find you. Shop four nights a week and the supermarket until you figure out which day is man intensive. Bar hop, flirt with everything to practice. Bring pictures of the horses with you. They will come, trust me, they will come. If for no other reason that men think with the little head, they will find you..