Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Hurt !!!

Yes you read correctly I hurt!!...I had such a great weekend. My cousin showed up on Thursday night and we had a great time. Sang some karaoke, did a little dancing and quite allot of drinking. I even managed to get a date for Saturday night ( my cousin wanted to know what it was like to be a 3rd wheel) and well quite frankly I was glad he was there. The guy I was out with, while I will say he was pretty cute and had a super nice ass was boring as all hell. I could not get him to talk and even just asking him straight out questions was like pulling teeth. I figured he was acting that way maybe because he was wanting to get rid of me.. He did not even buy me a drink.. Can you believe it.. So I pretty much figured he was just hanging for an hour or so till he could safely escape, which would have been fine with me... but NOOOO he actually stayed the whole time and did not leave till I left. But by the end of the night he did start to talk more (just a little) and asked me to dance once. When I decided I was ready to leave he did walk me out, gave me a hug and then left. I was for sure figuring I would not hear from him again but guess what? he actually emailed me twice the next day. One saying hello and the other asking if he was just to boring for me... Gee ya think?? But the more I think about it, he could just be incredibly shy and me being the overbearing, fun loving person I am, could easily intimidate a shy person. So the verdict for me is still out on whether I go out with him again. I may give him one more try.

Now to talk about the I hurt.. yes the weekend was great but then all hell broke lose. Went riding on Sunday afternoon. The weather was kinda crappy and I should really have known better but I really wanted to ride. I took tbone out and of course he acted up, to the point where he went completely ballistic on me. I stayed on for as long as I could trying to get control but he finally got the better of me.. (if it was a rodeo I would have made my 8 secs with a great score) and up and OFF I went like a rag doll. I landed on my left back side, I knocked the wind right out of me so I was on the ground and NOT able to get up. Brent thought I was definitely hurt bad. of course that was after he got off the ground from his fall too. When I was able to get up I was having issues walking as my left hip, back and side were not working well. I was having trouble breathing still and it hurt something fierce in the center of my chest between the ribs.. I was a MESS and trying so very hard not to cry.. I hurt that bad. I made it home and then of course was NOT wanting to go to the hospital. After a while however I decided it would be for my best interest to go as I was not entirely sure I had not broken something as well as the pain between my ribs and breathing was getting worse. I was starting to get afraid that I screwed up something in my surgery.. so I figured it was best to go.. And of course there I stayed all evening and until the wee hours in the morning. Thankfully nothing is broken and I am basically just very bruised and battered.. The Doctor said I was gonna feel worse before I got better and she is right. Today is the worst right now. I friggin can't walk upright, turn my neck much, my shoulders and side ,along with my ribs and what I believe is my bruised kidney and sternum are hurting quite a bit..I have been taking my vicoden and muscle relaxers but even after taking those the pain does not go away it just dims it . I can't even roll over in my bed as My side hurts too much and so I am pretty much sleeping on my back propped up with pillows which I hate. My cousin Randy came over yesterday and did my chores for me so I was glad he did.

So that in a nutshell is how my weekend went. I hope everyone else had a great one, of course minus any accidents.

Talk to you all soon

3 comments:

Allan said...

Chores, varmints, hunting, falling off a horse. I am falling for the scenario and the peace...

Anonymous said...

so now you know that you do NOT GO HORSE BACK RIDING WHEN IT IS WINDY!!!!Horses are too jumpy around the wind, leaves etc like it was on Sunday!!!!I thought for sure you would no better..but I am sure you do now...Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady!!
I sure hope your date from Sat. night does not hace access to your blog!! I have always said my Favorite thing about you is I never wonder what is on your mind because you certainly let us know!! Love you Lady!!! I am so glad you were not seriously hurt. GET WELL SOON!!!
Mary Ann