Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Guess What!!!

You won;t be believe it. After all my bitching the other day, I actually went out on a date tonight with someone whom I spoke with online. He actually seems like a pretty decent guy whom I have allot in common with. He hunts, fishes, loves the outdoors and for a bonus he was pretty darn cute. He seemed very sincere when he said he would like to see me again and that he would call but of course men say allot of things that they don't do.. Gee I don't have any trust issues do I ... and I also have been talking to another guy who seems like a good prospect also.. Boy what a ego boost it is for me right now. On my date tonight we met at a local bar for dinner & Drinks and then after that he suggested we go for coffee someplace quieter so we could talk without shouting.. So we ended up at a big boy for the rest of the evening.. He works 3rd shift so it was not a late night as he had to be at work by 11pm. I am guessing if he was not interested he would have bolted right after dinner with some lame excuse.. So I guess we will see what tomorrow brings , if he doesn't call then it will be his loss.. Oh and by the way I think I looked pretty darn hot!!!

Now on to my diet.. I have been doing pretty good this week, I have been eating sensible and I have been getting in allot more protein then I have been in the past couple of weeks so hopefully my hair loss will slow down. I am feeling very confident that the weight loss will come this week and I will hit my 100 lbs mark, maybe if I am lucky a little bit more. I sure hope so. It seems like I have been in limbo for quite awhile now and I am ready to move on. So everyone keep your fingers crossed!!

I am once again doing my uncle chore for him as he took off on another long weekend up-north however, I am lucky this time as I only have to do the morning chores. His son Robert is gonna do the evening ones but I guess the good thing about that is that It forces me to get up and moving in the morning..

Well I hope everyone is doing well and thinking THIN thoughts.. Talk to you soon

1 comment:

Allan said...

Sounds great !!! Not all men suck by the way ! Remember Grasshopper, To get one ounce of Saffron, you need thousands of stamens from beautiful plants. Patience, persistence and above all, always wear clean panties. You never know !! Enjoy the attention, it has taken 38 years, so pace yourself.... Happy New Year...